K-laser therapy stimulates the body cells, reducing pain and inflammation. It also accelerates tissue regeneration, promoting the body's self-healing properties.
K-laser therapy offers an effective treatment solution by not only treating symptoms but their causes too. At the Center of Natural Health & Rehabilitation in Central, NJ, we comprehensively assess individuals who come to us for K-laser therapy so that we can tailor-make a treatment plan that suits their needs and lifestyle. Our therapists are highly trained, experienced, and certified to help relieve conditions like cervical pain, lower back pain, scoliosis, and central nervous system problems.
K-laser therapy uses light energy, which is absorbed into the cells, then converted into energy. During the process, the cells are stimulated to promote the body's endorphins intake and speed up collagen synthesis, promoting self-healing. The holistic therapy also increases blood flow in the treated area and reduces inflammation.
Laser therapy acts in the skeletal muscle context and is relevant as follows:
• Increases metabolic activity, promotes electrolyte exchanges between the cell and the external environment, increases the production of DNA, RNA, proteins and amino acids;
• Delivers an anti-inflammatory effect on joints and muscles;
• Increases lymphatic drainage, resulting in major absorption of interstitial fluids;
• Provides an analgesic effect on nerve fibres that conduct pain signals;
• Provides a vasodilator effect on the microcirculation (resulting in improved peripheral circulation);
• Has a biostimulant and regenerative effect on connective and soft tissues (accelerates the healing of sores and ulcers, promotes the formation of fibrous scar tissue and, consequently, repairs muscle lesions that do not have surgical indication);
• Provides an antiphlogistic and anti-oedema effect;
• Has a decontracting action thanks to the thermal effect and increased metabolism.
Some of the conditions treated using laser therapy include:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Central nervous system problems such as peripheral neuropathy
- Degenerative discs
- Sprains and strains
- Hip pain
- Cervical pain
- Lumbar pain
- Injuries such as auto injury and sports injury
Some of the benefits of laser therapy that set it apart from other treatment methods include:
The effects of K-laser therapy are felt almost immediately. Some patients get some relief from pain after their first session. A treatment session only takes a few minutes, depending on which condition is being treated.
K-laser therapy is non-invasive and is a good alternative for surgery. The two offer a long-term solution, but surgery will require a person to wait for long before recovering fully and even using medications afterward. That is not the case for K-laser therapy.
If you only get treated to alleviate the symptoms of a particular condition, you will still have problems in the future and require treatment. K-laser holistic therapy addresses the root cause of your symptoms, offering a long-term solution. This is opposed to taking some medications such as painkillers, whose effects only last for a few days.
Getting relief from pain and treating any condition begins with finding the right therapist to take you through the journey. At The Center for Natural Health & Rehabilitation in Central, NJ, we offer K-laser therapy services to help you find relief from conditions like back pain, hip pain, and lumbar pain. Call us today at (908) 236-6553 for more information or to schedule an appointment.