- 100% Safe
- 100% Painless
- FDA Approved
- Designed To Correct the Underlying Problem -Not Just Ease the Symptoms
- No Drugs, Incisions, or Injections
- No Pulleys, Ropes, Harnesses, Straps, Belts, Drums or Traction Boxes
- Pre-determined Treatment Period
- Designed To Relieve Leg, Neck & Back Pain
- Engineered To Be Effective for Herniated Discs, Degenerative Discs, Sciatica, Facet Syndrome, Spinal Stenosis, Pre/Post-Surgical Patients
Chronic back or neck pain can make it hard to do even the simplest of tasks. People often experience pain from conditions like bulging or herniated disks in the spine, placing pressure on nerves and other spinal structures. One way to help alleviate some of the discomfort is to add spinal decompression therapy to your individualized treatment program.
Nonsurgical or surgical spinal decompression can reduce the pressure on affected areas and allow you to move with ease. Dr. Jody Serra can tell you how spinal decompression may facilitate your recovery.
Patients may be eligible for nonsurgical or surgical spinal decompression therapy. Non-surgical spinal decompression involves the use of motorized traction to stretch the spine. This gentle procedure reduces pressure on and may induce retraction of herniated and bulging disks. With less pressure on the area, the body may continue with the healing process.
Non-surgical spinal decompression can complement a range of other therapies, such as massage therapy or acupuncture. This non-invasive therapy is often included as part of an effective treatment plan offering benefits like:
- Improved oxygen, blood flow and movement of nutrients to an affected area, promoting healing.
- Reduced pressure on injured disks often causing a retraction of bulging or herniated disks.
- Decreased pressure on surrounding nerves and structures.
- Being able to perform daily activities and exercises more easily.
- Reduced pain in the back or neck.
Individuals may require a series of in-office treatments. Each session may last up to 45 minutes. Patients often experience less discomfort, inflammation and muscle tension soon after a session.
For more information about spinal decompression, contact The Center for Natural Health & Rehabilitation at (908) 236-6353.
If you suffer from lumbar pain, neck pain, lower back pain, hip pain, or other problems with your central nervous system, you may be wondering if spinal decompression can help with pain relief. SpineMed therapy can be beneficial to people suffering from damaged discs due to poor lifestyle habits or auto injury. These FAQs from Center for Natural Health Rehab in Central, NJ, explain more about SpineMed therapy and how it works to relieve painful spinal issues.
To schedule a consultation at Center for Natural Health Rehab, Central, NJ, for spinal decompression treatment, contact us today at 908-236-6353.